Click on any of the questions below to reveal the answer.
Absolutely – in terms of smoking legislation smoking is strictly not-permitted unless in designated smoking areas.
Directions from the Port Elizabeth Airport to the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium:
- Head northeast
- Take 2nd exit onto Allister Miller Dr
- Turn left at Forest Hill N/B Rd
- Turn right at Walmer Rd
- Take the 2nd left onto South Union Str (signs for M4/R75/Grahammstown/Uitenhage/City)
- Continue onto Settlers Hwy/M4
- Take exit 4 for Albany Road
- Turn right at Govan Mbeki Ave/R102
- Turn left at Theatre Str
- Turn right at Prince Alfred Road
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Fettes Road
- At the roundabout, take 3rd exit onto Lake View Rd
Yes, you may be subject to a personal search and/or search of your personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue.
Security procedures are in effect for your own safety. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must have a valid Photo ID in order to prove that they are above the legal age to consume alcohol. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to under 18s and intoxicated persons.
Yes there is a full bar facility in operation selling Beers and Ciders (NO hard liquor is available).
If you find property that someone else has lost, we request that you hand this to one of the security managers or stadium crew (identifiable by the grey crew fleece jacket).
There will be ample toilet facilities onsite including facilities appropriate to the mobility impaired.
Yes there is a wide selection of food available to purchase within the stadium.
At every stadium event we ensure that access is as easy as possible for concert goes requiring assistance, including the provision of facilities for the mobility impaired to aid the enjoyment of the concert.
Unfortunately, due to the risks of carrying cash on site, there is no ATM located at the venue. We suggest therefore that you bring sufficient cash with you in order to purchase food, beverages and merchandise.
- Glass bottles or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects , which could potentially be used as projectiles (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)
- Any illegal drugs
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
- Any object that could be used to distract, hinder or interfere with any performer including laser pointers and flashlights
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
- Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system
- · Digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device
- · Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
- · No animals apart from authorised guide/companion dogs
- Any dangerous goods and any other items by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance
- Professional cameras or video recorders
- Umbrellas (unless there is an obvious threat of rain), in which case small umbrellas will be permitted (please no golf or beach umbrellas)
- Camping Chairs
- Cooler Boxes
- Food and refreshments (including soft drinks and alcohol) which will be available for sale inside the concert
Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all fans attending and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable will be refused admission and/or removed from the venue with no refund on the ticket.
Yes tickets are only available at computicket.2. They should be available on the day and this should be advertised. They will be sold at the gate and this has been advertised